ModMultiSim help v3.06 - 4.4. Techniques
Download manual: HTML
- 4.4.1. Making a simulation independent of Run Interval
- 4.4.2. On button and Off button - a simple latch
- 4.4.3. Samplers
- 4.4.4. Counters
- 4.4.5. Timers
- 4.4.6. Modelling propagation - a delay line
- 4.4.7. Random numbers
- 4.4.8. Feedback Controllers
- 4.4.9. Handling Control/Status Flags in Holding/Input registers
The following sections contain techniques to illustrate how to model familiar features such as timers or random number generators in ModMultiSim. The labels for some techniques may not be immediately familiar to all users, but the concepts behind them should be self-explanatory, and the simulations contain examples of some of them.
In each section, a feature, such as a type of timer or latch, has a template for a program listing in a table. Note that not all registers in a listing are necessary - the value may be computed on the fly as part of another register's statement, rather than stored in an independent register.